Tuesday, March 25, 2008

"We're So Starving"

"Oh, how it's been so long.
We're so sorry we've been gone.
We were busy writing songs for...
you!"


When I woke up this morning I turned on my Lappy, pushed the 'download' button, and Panic At The Disco's "Pretty. Odd." was in my living room. I quickly synced up my iPods, and headed off to work. This album left me speechless with amazement, it's a unique musical experience that surpasses "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out". Every note will leave you begging for another one, every line will stick in your mind for days. Panic has matured both musically and lyrically, it's amazing that this is only their sophomore album. Talent like this is one in a million, my hat goes off to Panic At The Disco.


1 comment:

  1. Yeah.
    It's pretty amazing..
    but idk. I don't feel as though it's better than A Fever You Can't Sweat Out.. Those songs were more.. technoish? lol i'm not sure what it is about them but they have something the songs on Pretty. Odd. are lacking.
    Don't get me wrong.. I still completely love Pretty. Odd. but that's just my input. lol

    ReplyDelete