Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Just Don't Care

Paul's philosophy number three...

I've had this philosophy for a few years now, it could be my best one, and hardest to follow. "Just don't care". This doesn't mean that one shouldn't care about people, or care about life, it means that one needs to learn how to let some things go. If a situation is out of your control, you've done your best and yet it's still going to end up bad, you need to sit back and not care. When you're worried about what somebody might think of you, just do your best and then not care. People worry and stress about some of the dumbest things, and it literally rips them apart inside, when you can let something out of your hands and be free of it, your life will be much happier.

2 comments:

  1. why do I get the feeling that this was directed at me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I mean, what's the point of getting worked up about something that you can't do a thing about?

    ReplyDelete